Go look at the progress page!! :)
I'm going to be packing and preparing to leave full time until Sunday. So stories will come later. I'll have the drive to CO to type them all up. :) Until then...
Thank you a million times over for all your prayers as I worked to spread the truth! It would not have succeeded without you! When you think of the books send up a prayer that each one will find its way into the hands of a seeker for truth. Pray that the seeds we have planted together will be watered and produce much fruit. We may not know till heaven the impact of these last five weeks.
Continue to pray for me when you think of my name as I begin my training at AFCOE. Thank you!!
Jenae...He did it!!! Praise the Lord! I'm so excited for you! You will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers as you begin this new phase at AFCOE. I know the Lord has great plans for you...just continue to let Him work through you. I wish I was there to give you a great big hug, but for now now here's a 'space one'. Love you lots...can't wait to hear all the stories. I know you're busy packing, but please write a little if you can! :) Love and prayers, Abby
ReplyDeletea big hug back at you, Abby! ;) I will try to write some. Oh so many stories! I don't know which ones to tell. lol The last book, a Bible Heroes, went in to a business where we get our haircuts. They were closed already for 30 min, but had forgotten to turn the sign off. lol ;)
ReplyDeleteAmazing how God works, isn't it! Thanks for the preview! :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome, ma'ma! :)
ReplyDelete