There is a 50% of T-storms tonight and chances of rain and storms all this week and next. Please pray with me that they will not hinder me getting out on the streets in the evenings. Thanks so much! :)
Praying, Jenae! I've been praying for you this week as I was out canvassing too! :) Sure wish we could go together... God can hold back the storms--He did for us on Sunday! In fact, they were headed straight for us, then "mysteriously" turned south... :)
I plan to be finished canvassing Wednesday evening. But I'll still take the prayers. ;) btw, there wasn't a storm cloud in the sky last night. I don't know where the weather man got his information. lol
I think God had other plans! :) When I was at AFCOE, we prayed for dry outreach days and only 2 or 3 days did we get rained on during outreach even though it rained all in between. One of the days it did rain, it wasn't supposed to, but we prayed for it to rain so that one of our contacts could come and God changed the weatherman yet again to get her to the meeting. I love it that God is in control of the weather and not man!
Praying, Jenae! I've been praying for you this week as I was out canvassing too! :) Sure wish we could go together... God can hold back the storms--He did for us on Sunday! In fact, they were headed straight for us, then "mysteriously" turned south... :)
ReplyDeleteAh so your canvassing right now too! Neato! Thanks for the prayers. I'll think of and pray for you while I'm out. :) Yep, I know He can do it!
ReplyDeleteI'm finished canvassing for this week. Next week we plan on going out on Thursday, so if you're going out then too, I'll pray for you again! :)
ReplyDeleteI plan to be finished canvassing Wednesday evening. But I'll still take the prayers. ;)
ReplyDeletebtw, there wasn't a storm cloud in the sky last night. I don't know where the weather man got his information. lol
I think God had other plans! :) When I was at AFCOE, we prayed for dry outreach days and only 2 or 3 days did we get rained on during outreach even though it rained all in between. One of the days it did rain, it wasn't supposed to, but we prayed for it to rain so that one of our contacts could come and God changed the weatherman yet again to get her to the meeting. I love it that God is in control of the weather and not man!
ReplyDelete