And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord. Luke 1:45
When I forget and worry and fret, remind me of day 2. Thank you to all those praying for me! Your prayers were definitely answered last night! I was feeling very nauseous by the time I went to bed Wednesday. I woke up not much better. I struggled all day knowing that it was most likely nerves and a tactic to keep me home. So I asked some friends to pray that I would have strength to go out. I told one that I wondered if the cure would be to get out on the streets. She told me I was right. :) We prayed and I headed out at 6pm. I did feel better before I went out though. God is merciful!
I had a wonderful evening in my little home town of 200+ people. 2 books. 6 Happy Ds. Mulitple prayers. Two Divine appointments. Friendly, encouraging, and very generous people. I will write out all the stories in detail soon, but I am heading in to Lincoln soon to do some more canvassing. I wanted to give you a quick update though.
Keep up the prayers. I'm fighting my normal anxiousness that I get every time I canvass. The odd thing is once I'm on the street it goes away and I really enjoy myself. I really do like canvassing. But living the other hours of the day with a nauseous feeling is not fun. I don't want you to feel sorry for me. I just want you to pray for me. It is teaching me very tangible walk-by-by-faith-not-by-feeling! I know as a fact that I like doing what I'm doing and I feel better once I'm on the street knocking on doors. So I have to choose to believe that even when my stomach is telling me to stay home. :)
Today I plan to do some business. This is another level of trust for me. But ALL His biddings are enablings! So I go forward knowing the victory is mine through Christ Jesus.
Specific prayer request: that I will get a GC out today. I haven't gotten one yet. I've sold at least one of each of the other books.
No comments:
Post a Comment