Hey, if you are praying for me and this project would you email me and let me know? Or leave a comment on this post. I'd like to be able to thank you personally! :)
I'm praying for you! Just yesterday I found your blog and was excited to learn about what you are doing to prepare to attend AFCOE, the place God used to change me! I know God is going to greatly bless your pre-work and the 129 days you will spend at AFCOE come August. I love the verse Tim posted, it's an encouraging verse to me that God IS going to harvest the fruit that we work with. Keep up the great work and know that you are prayed for! God Bless!
Tim, Thank you for your prayers and for the promise!!
Ashley!! It's so good to hear from you! I'm so glad you found me. Thank you for your prayers. And your example. :) I enjoyed reading your blog. How exciting!! Blessings on your mission too. love & prayers, jenae
I'm praying for you, sister! I believe God has great plans to use you in His work!
ReplyDelete"And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart." (Galatians 6:9)
I'm praying for you! Just yesterday I found your blog and was excited to learn about what you are doing to prepare to attend AFCOE, the place God used to change me! I know God is going to greatly bless your pre-work and the 129 days you will spend at AFCOE come August. I love the verse Tim posted, it's an encouraging verse to me that God IS going to harvest the fruit that we work with. Keep up the great work and know that you are prayed for! God Bless!
ReplyDeleteTim, Thank you for your prayers and for the promise!!
ReplyDeleteAshley!! It's so good to hear from you! I'm so glad you found me. Thank you for your prayers. And your example. :) I enjoyed reading your blog. How exciting!! Blessings on your mission too. love & prayers, jenae
"It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect." Ps. 18:32
ReplyDeleteMay you KNOW that verse to be true TODAY!
Saying a prayer now!
Hugs, "Aunt" Dede
A big hug back to you, Aunt Dede! You are so special to me!! Thank you for the promise!
ReplyDelete