My books were just delivered. So I have 6 days to sell 63 books. Please pray that people will be interested in just the books I have. I won't be ordering more so they can only choose from what I have. I added the children's book, Real Heroes (see the books page), to my selection this time. I have about 10 of each book now - Seven Secrets, Kids in the Kitchen, Real Heroes, Great Controversy, Peace Above the Storm, and God's Answers.
I was able to save $200 on my plane ticket. PTL!
As of today, I have $2100 towards my (updated) goal of $6200 for AFCOE. $4100 left to go. Miracles needed.
Tonight the Methodist church that I sang at last Sunday is having an Ice Cream Social. They had invited us to come. Another opportunity to get to know our community! :) It is from 5-7pm. So I'm considering going with my mom and taking my books and asking if they would mind if I showed the books around to see if anyone was interested in helping me out with my goal. After the social I plan to do the 5 or so "comebacks" that I've acquired. I haven't been able to go back to them because I was sold out of the books they wanted. But they're here now! Pray for the Lord's wisdom and blessings on this evening.
A personal request...I have lost my appetite and have been a bit under the weather. It's probably due to nerves and stress. I'm doing my best to trust the Lord. I know He will provide and sustain me. But I would appreciate special prayer that the devil would be rebuked from hindering me in the progress of the work. Thank you! :)
Until next time...blessings to you!!
I'm praying for you, Jenae! Man's extremity is God's opportunity; His purposes know no haste and no delay. Blessings! ~Lisa
ReplyDeleteThank you, Lisa. :) I believe it. *hugs to you*
ReplyDeleteMay I be where He needs me when He needs me.