[I never finished this post evidently. Just found it. :) But figured it had enough in it to put up anyway. I wrote it March 27th.]
I've literally just walked in the door from Ron and Sue's study. Jordan was back this time. (yay!) I am so humbled every time I study with them. I don't deserve this privilege. But oh I am so thankful God has been so gracious to give it. I love giving Bible studies! (understatement) If you ever get the chance to give one you should say yes!
Tonight we studied how God saves us. These lessons are stretching out the story and plan of salvation quite a bit, so we still have next weeks to study Christ's sacrifice for us. I decided to wait until then to do the gospel presentation. I think Sue needs a little more time too. I'm going to be gone next week though so we are having an early lesson on Sunday. I gave her the book by Doug Batchelor, To See The King, in the mean time.
Ron told me as we were leaving, "You are a big blessing, ya know. I think God pointed this house out to you and must have said, 'You need to go there,' because we've really been needing this."
I think God pointed that house out to me and said, "You need them!" All I know is God never wastes blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment