From the ends of the earth, I cry to you for help when my heart is overwhelmed. Lead me to the towering rock of safety,... Let me live forever in your sanctuary, safe beneath the shelter of your wings! Psalm 61:2, 4 NLT
Let all that I am wait quietly before God, for my hope is in him. O my people, trust in him at all times. Pour out your heart to him, for God is our refuge. Interlude Psalm 62:5, 8 NLT
I'm finally checking a few things off my list. I found and ordered a backpack last night. I'll need one at AFCOE and I knew I'd need one with wheels if I was going to be carrying several books for classes and a laptop. I'm very happy with the one I found...after literally hours of searching and shopping. Now for the plane ticket. I'm still looking for a way to get from Sacramento to Weimar cheaper than the Shuttle too. You can keep that in prayer.
I plan to make a payment on my tuition today. I don't have it all yet, but it will be a start.
No word about the shipment of books yet. I don't even know when they were shipped. We'll see. :)
God knows when those books were shipped. His timing is perfect. :)
ReplyDelete